Sunday, November 23, 2014

Huge post :)

The Hello Pocket Editoners! Jazzy Jazzhands back, with lots 'o fun!!!! First, I have TWO expiriments I made. Then, I will give out Minecraft bookmarks i have also made...

ENDERMEN TEST IN WATER.
First, find a huge body of water, and create a line of blocks from the land to the center of the large body of water. Add a 3x3 ice platform next to the line:

Now, add fence around the ice platform:


Third, destroy the line of blocks, leaving only the fenced ice platform.


Lastly, spawn an enderman in the cneter of the ice platform...


Your friend teleporting can't help you this time, eh? ; )
The second and last expiriment....
CAN THERE BE A WAY CHICKENS CAN FLY?????
Yes!
Create a one block tower, at least.. Oh i'd say... 40? Then add ladders on one side:

Got that? Okay, now spawn a chicken at the top of the ladder.


Ta-da! Yes, in way, chickens CAN fly. To look even more like they do, punch the chicken while it goes down the ladder, and it will move away from the tower!

Before I leave, let me show you the bookmarks I have created...
 



Feel free to print one out, but please do not copy them and put them on a website, Internet, etc. 
farewell!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm the author of Generally AJ and was a fan of your AJ blog, the Animal Jam Fan, and was very sad to hear you'd quit :( so I did an article on you for my blog. I wanted to say thank you for being an awesome blogger and giving a shoutout to me on your last post! It meant a lot to me. Also, if you are willing to go on AJ once more, I would like to be buddies :D since your blog was an inspiration! You don't have to, if you're upset about quitting or anything and it'd make you sad - whatever's best! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, here's the link to my blog post about you - http://generallyaj.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/generally-thankful.html

      If it doesn't work, that might be because it's in the UK domain-y thing (I'm from Sheffield in the UK if you didn't know) and you can ask for a different link anytime, it just takes a while for me to figure out how to change it to .com (the United States of America version).

      Delete