Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Obsidian Watchtower

Have you guys heard of the new update on minecraft pocket edition?! Its GREAT! You can play in Creative Mode during night and day. 
Anyway, during one of my bored phases, I created a cool, i guess you could say that, watchtower, made of obsidian!!! 






As you can tell, this was done in Creative mode.
Also, I've made a chicken farm in Happy Face...






I myself am pretty proud of it. I have a To Do List in my house, and so far, I have to sheer some wild sheep, create a leaf house, and make a snow ball throwing game. At the snow ball throwing game, there will be forts and walls and such of snow that you can hide in or behind and throw snowballs at your enemies. There will also be a small track with a minecart that can transport you. At the leaf house, it will be completely made of leafs, which you can get from shearing trees with a shear.  Also, there will be plants and such inside. 
You can see I have lots of ideas to keep me busy. I will post about each once i am done with that project.  During the winter celebrations, i will have a surprise for you all! I honestly dont know what it will be, but I will think about it soon!
Have a (hopefully) warm winter day!
Rosy and Jazzy Jazzhands

No comments:

Post a Comment